Afterpay is yet another payment option available to you at Beachside Complete Dental care and Dental Implant centre, for procedures costing $500 or more.
How it works
Afterpay allows you to spread the cost of your dental treatment over 4 equal fortnightly payments.
This means you don’t need to wait to book your treatment, as long as you know you can pay it off over the payment period.
If you pay all your payments on time, you won’t pay interest or additional fees*.
See this video
How to set up Afterpay
To set up Afterpay, download the Afterpay app on your device and sign up to the service.
You will need:
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia.
Before you visit Beachside clinic for your dental appointment, press the barcode icon in the Afterpay App to check your spend limit. Then when you come in, come to reception and show the barcode on your Afterpay app. This will take out the first of your four payments, and display your ongoing payment schedule.
Extra things to consider:
- Funds for your first fortnightly payment should be available on the day of your treatment.
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay.
- If you fail to make a payment on time – Afterpay will charge an initial late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
Note: Some services offered by Beachside Complete Dental Care may not be available using Afterpay. Check in advance of your appointment by phoning (03) 9781 3633, and ensure the clinic has agreed to accept Afterpay for your treatment.